November 14, 2017

First Sketch at Palam




Hello and Assalamualaikum everyone.

First as you all look at the top is a my first sketch for several months kat Palam ni. First okay! Dah lama berhajat, berangan nak menyeketch, tapi tula dek kerana bisikan syaitonn yang menghasut supaya "alaaa, takpe esok lusa tulat banyak lagi masa nak practice".

So, this sketch i called "Mata ke atas, Tangan ke bahu" because menyampah bebenor dengan kemalasan diri sendiri malas nak melembutkan tangan yang dah lama membatu, maka terhasillah Conan versi menyampah.

Okay, that alls. But, actually can I depict your help? Can you all follow my artworks instagram @tangankanan97 . This is my for my assignment and also my own artworks gallery. Here i will share random of my arwork including my photography assigment and my sketching. But i thing more to photography la kot. This acc officially handle by myself. So ya, follow eh, jangan tak follow. Please i really need your support. Terima kasih, daun keladi ;)


Yours sincerely,
@tangankanan97

1 comment:

Leave a comment and I will reply you guys back.